Sunday, March 13, 2011

The landscape within

An altered state of mind created by dwelling on this earth. A world viewed through so many different eyes. Interpretation, who's right,  who's wrong or does it even matter. Life is beautiful, life is ugly. Nature and human relations alike have provided us with these truths. May we always choose to live and love freely, and share the beauty from within. 
 Metamorphoses De La Terre by John Pfahl


When gazing at the photographs above, I also couldn't help but think of some of the beautiful patterns created by Missoni.



Or my own vintage patchwork fur jacket purchased from Etsy


P.S. My Etsy shop is slowly but surely coming along. My procrastinating perfectionism has stood in the way of it not completely coming together sooner...but stay tuned my friends, she's almost ready!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! Your connection from the photographs to Missoni is dead on! I love your fur coat too. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most imaginative and creative person I know. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mom- you are truly one of the most imaginative + creative people I know! And I am so so excited that you have this little space now where I can see more of the things that you find beautiful + hear more of what is on your heart!

    I love you so much! Phone date tomorrow?
    xo

    ReplyDelete